Hello...

Hye.. I'm Khairul Kyo and my blog is about me, my frenz and my family and my stuff such as my music and my fave vids....So don't be mad if 70% of my blog is full of vids.. If you want to get to know me better here is my facebook adress~Khairul Kyo or bariah_muiz@gmail.com Wish we can be frenz!!

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Well.. I Just Can't Help Myself...

I've made a vow that is never to fall for a boy with chemical-coloured hair... I've broken the vow last Friday.. He is irresistable.. Super good looking.. He has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen... They are kinda hazel or light brown, just like my eyes... His hair has brown highlights, but he changed into a red-haired by 8.30 pm, today... It's kinda awesome.. He is 13, like me.. He schools in a residential school, or so he said... I'm dying to know which school did he went? He is also the older brother of one of my SKDK juniors.. I'm feeling really guilty... I've promised my papa that wether I lay low or I don't have a bf at all... Right now I'm so single... No worries , papa.. He has a gf already and its not me...

No comments:

Post a Comment