Hello...

Hye.. I'm Khairul Kyo and my blog is about me, my frenz and my family and my stuff such as my music and my fave vids....So don't be mad if 70% of my blog is full of vids.. If you want to get to know me better here is my facebook adress~Khairul Kyo or bariah_muiz@gmail.com Wish we can be frenz!!

Thursday 3 March 2011

A bad, bad news...

NOOOOO!!!!! Dpt tempat last... If my mama knows about this, I'll be killed.. Tulah, tgk citer antoo smpai pg buta lg.... Kan lmbt bgn.. Pastu x dpt retake ujian... Tp alhamdulillah SCIENCE say dpt A1!! 86% could be one of my highest improvements... KH lak dpt A2..75%.. P.Islam ade improve la sket.. Waktu standard 6 dulu slalu dpt 56 and under.. Dalam test nie dpt 58%.. Adela improvement sket.. Test yg x dpt di retake ialah English, Math, Geo and B.Arab.. That sucks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment